We have the flexibility to adapt to where we can add the most value and solve the issues holding our clients back. More specifically, the following were becoming problematic:
- Share price & valuation
- Concentrated share-register
- Lack of new investor engagement
- Raising equity capital
- Investor misunderstanding
- Limited market profile
No client engagement is the same as every client has different problems and thus different needs. Consequently, we do not shoe-horn clients into specific ‘products’ or ‘services’. We believe each client is unique; what is important or relevant to one, may not be to another. Fundamental to our success is a senior team, experienced in all facets of capital markets, bringing a broad toolkit of expertise, skills and experience to the table. Our clients trust us to tell them which ‘tools’ will get the job done.
So what have we delivered to these clients, in answer to these problems?
- Clear, practical and independent advice;
- Broad investor engagement – highly targeted; on the phone and face-to-face;
- New shareholders, big and small;
- Targeted and actively marketed equity research;
- Deep, one-off investor perception exercises;
- Message re-shaping;
- Specific transaction advice (investor targeting, messaging and preparation);
- Impactful and ongoing investor feedback;
- Deeper understanding of existing shareholders and register;
- Investor relations strategy and best practice;
- Fresh equity capital;
- Capital structure optimization;
- Board reporting / presentations;
- Advice on adviser selection;
- Advice around IPOs (the equity story, investor messaging, investor engagement, advisory roster);
- Board configuration and search (Executive and Non-Executive).
Our independent positioning means we are always on our clients’ side of the table. We are trusted advisers; never afraid to challenge convention or consider alternative approaches if it will deliver a better outcome for our client.
Sign up to our mailing list